Sunday 2 October 2011

Thomas update

Hi guys just thought I'd show you this layout I did of my little rescue boy Thomas, as seen here he is sporting his new Autumn foot wear ie my flip flops lol, my daughter Abby took these pics of him and we thought they were so funny. He is doing so well and has settled in better than I thought possible, he is getting a fat little tum and we can't see his ribs any more. He follows me about every where he is such a mammys boy awww but I never get fed up of cuddles, hope you like the page and it makes you smile.

Loves Linds xxx


Kit used is Golden Autumn by Pink Lotty.

13 comments:

Maureen said...

Love it Linda...cute scrap...!!

Tallasanders said...

Beautiful page and lovely wee cat linda
xx

Karen Lewis said...

Great news, wonderful photos and a beautiful page. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update on Thomas. He's such a sweetie in those flipflops.

Anonymous said...

Oh me again, forgot to say,
Great page,
Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I just added this website to my feed reader, excellent stuff. Can't get enough!

Susan said...

So glad to hear that Thomas is doing well and getting healthier.

Mistyblues said...

AWWW! loving Thomas hes a great cat i do think flip flops could be a bit cold for Autumn lol

Karri said...

Aww, he looks soo cool in those flips flops - he is clearly lovin' his new life with you all! xx

Belle15 said...

Thanks for the chuckle! Beautifully scrapped!

Anonymous said...

really well written! are you a professional author?

Plumrose Lane said...

What an absolute darling!
♥Sharon

Iris said...

Lovely page... he's a handsome guy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...